Thursday, January 17, 2019

Stamping Bella Altering Stamp

Hey everyone. Today I used one of the Zodiac stamps from Stamping Bella. This is the Capricorn image but I decided to alter a bit by taking the horns out.  The sentiment is from my sticker stash and I used a die from Gina Marie Designs.








I will be entering this one into the following challenges:
Crafting from the heart-Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenge-Anything Goes 
Stamps&Fun-Anything Goes 
DragonflyDreams-Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore-Anything Goes 
Southern Girls Challenge-Anything Goes 
The Crafty Addicts-Anything goes



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful creation and beautiful colouring!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge January "ATG" and sorry for late comment.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete