Friday, November 24, 2017

Mo's Card

Hello everyone.  All my family is resting away from our lovely Thanksgiving Feast. Happy Thanksgiving to all of those celebrating in the USA.  I am starting to prep my coffee for my Black Friday shopping that I do from behind my keyboard lol.

I got some more cards ready and decided to showcase one of them today.


As usual, I colored with my Copics and used some papers from my stash.  I just love this image and the sentiment as well.

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:





3 comments:

  1. Wonderful make. Thanks for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured and so bright,thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.
    Julie DT x
    http://pumpkinbellycards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olivia!
    Thanks for sharing another amazing card with us at Word Art Wednesday. I really hope you read the entire post this week. I haven't heard from you yet, but I'm hoping to. I really appreciate you linking up and playing along with us. Hope you're having a blessed week.
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete