Sunday, March 6, 2016

Folio Album

Hey everyone..so I decided to do something a little different this time and make an album. No stamping and just used stickers and various embellishments from my stash.  The tutorial is one I found on youtube by My Sisters Scrapper and name of the project is Waterfall Folio Tutorial. I bought this pack of paper awhile ago and it has been sitting in my pile waiting to be used. 


 
I will be entering this one into a few challenges:
 
OutLawz Challenge-Anything Goes
(using the line Something Old (paper I had for at least 6 mths of more, Something New (new tutorial), Frills and Lace, and Pretty Pearls)
 

9 comments:

  1. This is amazing, Olivia. That little flip book is so cute and so super creative as well. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and share your talents with us. It's always a real treat to have you share your art in our challenges, and I really hope that you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts theme
    "International Women`s Day"!
    Have a happy day;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now this is clever! I love this! Thanks for sharing at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Olivia! I hope you're doing well! I haven't seen anything from you in since our All Dressed Up days but this fabulous mini makes up for it! It's beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Scrap N' Challenge! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation.
    Thank you for joining our International Woman's Day this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for participating in the challenge of Scrap N'Dipity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely album. great use of papers. thank you for sharing it with us at FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx
    craf-ther.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that's beautiful! Thank you for joining us at the Scrap N' Challenge ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really pretty, I love all the pretty papers and little details.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete