Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Crafty Sentiments Challenge-Country

Hey everyone. Hope all is well. Sorry for the sparse posting lately but the summer time is in full swing here so kids are running around and we are out and about enjoying the no school time.

This week's challenge over at Crafty Sentiments is Anything Country. 

There is one wonderful prize of 

PRIZE

 
I decided to use one of my favorite new stamps called My Summer Hat
 
 
As usual, I colored the image with my Copics. I then used one of my dies to great the lower border and some doilies from my stash. This is an older MME paper I had in my stack that just matched so perfectly.
 
I will also be entering this card into the following challenges:
 
MarkerPop Challenge-Summer


 
 


7 comments:

  1. She's just adorable! What great coloring and a lovely summer card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Simply Papercraft, good luck!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Olivia! Love this sweet image. Your coloring is beautiful!

    I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join as a follower (if you aren’t already), comment and add your link. I am already a follower of your blog.

    Thanks so much for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. We hope to see you again in the next challenge. Good luck in the drawings. Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, I love it. Thanks for joining us at Graph'It Marker Colouring Crazy Challenge and our theme of 'Pink, Yellow and Orange'. Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, how cute is this card! Fab coloring!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! Our newest challenge is on now, I hope you'll play along:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card :-) Thank you so much for entering the Vintage challenge in July. Wish you a great summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty card with lovely colors and coloring :)
    Thanks for joining us at Vintage utfordring ♥
    Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute card with beautiful colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Vintage utfordring.
    Hugs Ă…salill

    ReplyDelete