Monday, February 23, 2015

Quick Creations GDT Inspiration Post

It is my turn again for my GDT post for Quick Creations. I am so delighted to showcase some on the newest images from Tiddly Ink that came out for today.  This adorable image is called Berry Sweet Wryn. I am adoring all the newest release images from Tiddly Ink over at the shop.


Isn't she adorable. I matched her up with paper from the lovely and bright Doodlebug Collection-Hello Sunshine.  As always I colored it with my Copics and decided this time to add some more background coloring as well.

 I will also be entering this one into the following challenges:

Tiddly Ink-Sketch Challenge
Simpy Create Too-Anything Goes
Sister Card Act-Anything Goes
CRAFT-Clean and Simple
Creative Knockouts-Spots & Dots
Penny's Paper Crafts-Spots & Stripes


7 comments:

  1. Love your nice bright colours. Sweet image beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Olivia. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous! I love her little green shoes
    thank you so much for playing along with us on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is very sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh, that sky is fab and I just love the vibrant use of colour. Thanks so much for playing with our Sketch at Tiddly Inks. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete