Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Quick Creations Inspirational Post

Hello everyone. Today is my turn to post an inspirational post for all of you.  This time I decided to do something a little bit different and create a Card in a box

 
For those who are looking for the info on how exactly to make it, I used the Split-Coast Stampers tutorial.  My central stamp I used as Some Odd Girl-Flutter By Fairy. The paper used is Doodlebug Designs-Springtime.
 
As usual, I colored the image with my Copics and then used embellishments from my collection to accent it more.
 
 I will also be entering this one into a few challenges:
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. so stunning olivia,fabulous design and i love your bright colours and gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun box card! Thank you for joining in the fun at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs,
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card in a box, great design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great box! I love the cheery spring colors and all of the elements. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous, colourful box card! It's so bright and cheery and springlike! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright, cheery colors, and you've done a fabulous job on putting this box together - lots of love here. Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete