Friday, December 26, 2014

Quick Creations Guest DT Post-SOG

Hello everyone, I hope that all you just finished celebrating Christmas had a great Christmas. It was  lovely time and since my kids are still young, it is such a blast.


Today I am popping in to showcase some of the beautiful stamps available at Quick Creations. I always loved Some Odd Girl and fairies so this one, Fairy In Flight" was a natural fit for me. I colored the image with my Copics. For the ideas for the two tone hair from a bunch of girls in my daughter's grade that are doing it.



Quick Creations Products Used

  • Heidi Swapp "Dreamy" 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
  • Prima Marketing Princess "Fabric Ballroom" Flowers ORDER HERE!
  • Some Odd Girl "Fairy In Flight" Clear Stamp ORDER HERE!

Do not forget the fabulous sale over at Quick Creations too:

                                       
 I will also be entering this one into a few challenges:

Creative Card Crew-Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday-Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund-Anything Goe
Docerela Creations-Anything Goes


 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Olivia! I really like the colours you've used! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card !
    Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations!
    DT Member Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this color combo! Your card is so CUTE!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, love her shimmer wings! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl's linky party. I do hope you will share your creations at Anya, Oddies, and Others! It's a new linky party blog! Come check us out http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete