Monday, February 3, 2014

CC Designs Bday Card

Welcome another winter storm has come our way here in Jersey and kids have another snow day. We are expecting about 8-10 inches and it is still falling.

Well one this day I figured I would get a card done to starve off the cabin fever.

Today I decided to use one of my CC Design stamps and this lovely Fancy Pants paper I got at Hobby Lobby with my Christmas Gift Card.
.

Stamped the image with my Memento Ink, Colored it with my Copics and added some embellishments from my stash. The sentiment is actually from another stamp set I have.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

CC Designs-Sketch Challenge
Challenges 4 Everyone-Anything Goes
The Squirrel and Fox-Use Embellishments ( Rosette, Balloon 3D Resin, and Stickles)
Paper Creators Challenge-Anything Goes



2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous olivia.stunning colour combo and details and i love the image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is so adorable, love your card! Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox. Hugs, Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete