Monday, July 22, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Monday Inspiration

Sorry for the late start.  Have been running with the kiddos all weekend and did not preschedule my post. Today is my Loves Rubberstamps Inspirational Post day.

Today I am showcasing a tag with the one of my fav Bildmarana stamps.
 
I am in a monthly swap group and this tag was actually one of the tags I received.  I then added the bottle cap charm I created myself, the fabric butterfly and colored the stamp to match. 
 
The stamp is Mimosa Summer Wind which was colored with my Copics.
 
I will be entering this one into the following challenges:
 
 
 
Hope you all have a great day

6 comments:

  1. OMGosh this tag is so fabulous, I love all the details and the cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning Olivia.adorable sweet image and I love your pretty details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Crafty Bloggers Network
    Hugs
    Kelly - DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, good luck with our Crafty Bloggers Network challenge.
    Sarah DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag, love all the elements and the image, thanks for playing along with The Cheerful Stamp Pad for the tag challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This such a great tag. I love the colors and flower. The image is cute too. Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad. Come back often so we can see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete