Thursday, June 20, 2013

Kraftin Kimmie card

Well hello everyone!  I want to wish a Happy Birthday to MEEEE!  Yes I still love my birthday and nothing better then being sung to by my kids first thing in the morning.

 
 
I decided to take a shot at the GDT post over at Kraftin Kimmie. I love their stamps and figured it never hurts to try.

 
I used this lovely paper I had in my stash from Prima and then went stickle happy on her dress. This stamp is Annie and I love this image.  Never mind the fact I played Annie in my high school play days :-)!
 
I will be entering this one into the following challenges:
 
Have a great day everyone!
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Olivia! How great you get to start your day with a song. Such a fun card...love the design and her sparkles are the best! You have a great shot at GDT...imho :) Good luck hun, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Olivia Sweetie , what a happy card and beautifully coloured well done .
    Thank you for joining us for our Through The Craftroom Door Challenge this time and GOOD LUCK.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you! This is so adorable!!! Good luck with the GDT spot, it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous Olivia.fabulous fun image and I love your colours.
    A belated Happy Birtday to you too ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stickles on her dress, how cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin Kimmies and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Inky Impressions

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete