Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Anything Goes

As a new month is upon us, it is time for the favorite challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge:

ANYTHING GOES 

Today I decided to dip into my Sweet Pea Collection and use an Elisabeth Bell Image.  


The paper is from the Simple Stories-Fabulous (one of my favorite paper pads right now). I colored the image with my Copics.  The lace and flowers are from my embellishment stash.  

Here is my Copic Recipe:

Hair: E29,27,23,21
Skin: E11,00,000,R20
Dress: R 85,83,81 
Pillow/Dress Trimming: BG 13,11,10




4 comments:

  1. Super sweet card! The image is so cute as well as your design. Love those cluster of flowers...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh she is so sweet, love the fabulous card design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. Love all the designer paper and layout. Your image is so adorable.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, how sweet this is! I love the layout and the colors. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete