Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sentimental Sundays-Altered Canvas


Welcome to another fantastic Sunday challenge here for Sentimental Sundays. 

This one may be a challenge for some of you so hope you enjoy getting out of your comfort zone ,

This week challenge is 



Mixed Media Canvas/Portrait

 
Our wonderful sponsor this week is ..

sponsorship-badge




I decided to do this on a wooden plaque I had lying around.  I colored the image with my Copics and then use Mod Podge to glue it to the wooden plaque. I then added stickles, gems and a rub-on quote from my stash. 






6 comments:

  1. wow so stunning olivia.fabulous image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia,
    Love love love this! You colored this wonderfully and love the sentiment. I like altered art but am not so good at it, but you rocked this one!

    Hugs
    Chris B
    http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this wooden plaque is amazing!
    Altered art rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning girl!!! Love the sentiment and it's placement!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the wooden plaque! Love the colors and all the details...

    Sandy S
    (Sentimental Sundays teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty plaque. Very well done. Great colors and details.

    ReplyDelete