Monday, February 11, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Magnolia Inspirations

How excited was I when I saw the Loves Rubberstamps have gotten in some new Magnolia.  I had to get some of these beauties and color them right away. I have to admit I really do not color up my Magnolia as much as I should so I am happy to have to opportunity to do so now. 

Today I decided to use Love is in the Air. The paper is the Authenique Lovely set and add some Candi Dots from the store as well. 


Here is my Copic recipe:

Skin: R0000,R00, R02, R11
Hair: E29,27,25,23
Red: R39, R29,27
Shoes: C7,C5,C3

I decided to paper piece her arms and the bottom of her dress to add some dimension to my image. The ribbon, key charm and lace are all from my stash.


I will be entering this one into the following challenges:

Magnolia Down Under-Love is All Around Us
No Matter Which-Ribbon and Bows
Stamptacular Sundays-From the Heart
Totally Tilda-Valentines Tilda
Live Love Craft-based on Sketch
Tilda's Town-Anything Goes
Marvelous Magnolia-Hearts
Fashoinista Challenge-Valentines
Card Mania-Is this Love I am feeling

16 comments:

  1. How pretty! She's the perfect image for Valentine's Day!
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tilda's Town! I'm so happy you joined us this week and hope to see you back next time! Good luck!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute card, love the design
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card ...love the rich colour...Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda.

    xx Hugz Lizzy & TT girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Magnolia card ! I like the paperpiecing .... Thank you for joining us at NMWC. Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tilda's are my favorite and you have done her beautifully! Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is so super cute! Love the fabulous dp and designs and the card candi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!!! Love your charm and beautiful ribbon. Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely work Olivia, so romantic!

    Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous ♥ I just love this Tilda.
    Thanks for playing at MM
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card !Very pretty ...love the rich colour!

    Thanks for joining us at Card mania callenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is just so pretty!! Thank you so much for joining us at Card mania challenge and I hope to see you again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Cute! Love the colours and design.

    Thanks for playing at 'No matter Which Challenge' this month.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam
    www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card!!!! Love this sweet Tilda! Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty valentine card ! Thanks for joining us at fashionista Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Olivia your card is absolutely gorgeous, so sweet and pretty, just perfect for our challenge.
    P.S Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Tilda is so cute and your colouring is beautiful :)

    Thank you for joining at LLC`s February challenge :)
    Hugs, Karita

    ReplyDelete