Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Crafty Sentiments-Blog Hop


Welcome to all my hoppers here to see the fabulous new release by Crafty Sentiments.  You should have came from the fabulously talented Chrissy's  blog.  I am loving this collection of stamps and sentiments that would be perfect for boys, girls and kids of all ages...especially those teens you never sure what to make those card theme in.

In order to win a prize, please be sure to
comment on all participating blogs on all three days including the Inspirational blog

This one is called Tobey Cool. 


I used some retired papers I had in my collection from CTMH...I have tons of those.  The brads are from my collection and I colored the image with my Copics and Spectrum Noirs Combos.

Blues: Copics-B93,95,97
Skin: E11, 13,15
Hair: Spectrum-IG 2,4,6,8
Green: DG 2,4

Now off you go to check out the amazing work by Cathy

Here is the full list if you have gotten lost along the way:


10 comments:

  1. Very cute Olivia! Great coloring! PS... I love the new Winter Blog theme - very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tobey sure is looking cool - fab card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olivia, just great..Tobey is lovely and you've made a fab male card, super colours. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking too cool. Adorable image and colors a wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the image!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, great boy image.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great to see a boy image for a change, so cool

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card Olivia. I love the cute image.

    ReplyDelete