Thursday, April 19, 2012

Prairie Fairy Digi

I was fortunate enough to win this as a prize from Prairie Fairy on another Challenge Blog and just loved the way it came out! Again because I vow to use all my stash this year, I dipped into my CTMH Stella paper set for this one. I was too late to get it done by yesterday but this was based on the Pixie Cottage sketch :-(. This one I used my Copics one.

I will be entering this on in

1) Prairie Fairy-Anything Goes
2) Stamp and Create-Spring
3) Critter Sketch Challenge-Fairies
4) Crafty Cardmakers-Magical
5) Totally Papercrafts-Things with Wings

6 comments:

  1. Cute card Olivia.
    Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation!! Love the fairy!!! Thank you for playing in our CSCB weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling creation! LOVE those fabulous vibrant colors! Thanks for joining us at CCM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and love those flowers!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation.

    Thanks for joining in with our Fantasy challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colours on your card!!

    Thanks for joining us over at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog!!

    Hope you see you again this week!!

    ReplyDelete