Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge-Dies and Punches


So happy Tuesday. I have finally been feeling better and got a whirlwind of stuff done yesterday which was super exciting to me!  Plus it was the first day of peace and quiet with all kiddos and DH back at work. 

Anyway, time for another fantastic challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps.  Today our challenge is for you to use DIES OR PUNCHES in your project. 



I was super excited to use the new Saturated Canary Stamps. This adorable stamp is called Thank You.  I also use my MFT Medium Flourish Die that yes I did cut to adjust for the picture and add the additional flourish on top.  The paper is from MME.  I love purple and green together if you have not figured that out and some of my Wild Orchid Gardenias. 

I colored the image with my Copics

Skin: E21, E 23, E25, R34
Purple: V11,15,17
Green: YG 03,06,G 2, G5
Hair: E57,19,9,7

I will be entering this onto the following challenges: 






18 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful Olivia..gorgeous colouring, and I love the papers and super cute image...gorgeous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully sweet Olivia xxxx your colouring is fab and I love the little pearls you have added xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia this is gorgeous. Love the colouring and the little crochet edging at the bottom.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is gorgeous olivia !!! Such amazing layering and coloring !
    The pearls and the flowers go so well together :)
    I really love your work and I would like for you to join us in a Design Team opportunity at Beyond Grey challenges

    http://beyondgrey.blogspot.in/2012/12/dt-call-2013.html

    If you would like to make new friends and inspire people with your work then do join in :) all u have to do is link up 3 of ur fav projects :)

    Hugs
    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! Love the fabulous card design and the adorable image that is colored so perfectly. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really adorable! I just got this stamp and can't wait to use it! I love your layout and the cool flourishes too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you've colored her. She looks so sweet and those swirls and ribbon are the perfect added touch.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Olivia. I love this image and those flowers on the vine are just perfect! Great use of that die:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute card! I love purples and greens together, too.

    Thanks for joining the MayzyArt Challenge!

    ~Mayzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous olivia.i love your green and purple colours and adorable sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Olivia. Love the papers and the sweet image, which you have colored beautifuly. Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layout, I love the extra flowers with the flourish and it is beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely adorable! Such pretty coloring and I love the flowers with the flourish! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your color combo is wonderful. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at MayzyArt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, love the coloring job and all the details on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just popped over from Loves Rubberstamps to say how much I love your card... Gorgeous use of the papers, fabulous image-colouring, and that delicate die-cutting is a great touch!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good Morning sweetie, this is just fabulous, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great work! Thanks for sharing it with us at MayzyArt!

    ReplyDelete