Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Show me your bling-Loves Rubberstamps Challenges

Welcome to another fabulous challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps
 This week's challenge is:

BLING BABY....YEAH!
Make a creation that has some BLING on it!! The more BLING...the better!

We will have two different possibilities for a gift voucher prize from Loves Rubberstamps for the winner as well.

$10.00 - If the stamp used is from a company that we do not carry in our store
$20.00 - If the stamp used is from a company that we DO carry in our store

Also Laura has introduced a new chance to win each Sunday.  You will have the chance to win a gift voucher to the Loves Rubberstamps Store.... just for leaving a comment on the SUNDAY post! Winner will be chose with random.org and will be announced on the following Sunday's post and add our SuperFan Badge to your blog and the prize DOUBLES!


For today's challenge I decided to ink up my newest favs over at Greeting Farms..Anya Lifts.  I am sooo excited to get my hands on this one. 

I colored it up with my Copics today.

Shirt is R24,22,20
Pants/blue accents: B00,02,05
Hair: Y13,15,21,23
Skin: E02,E01,E00,E000, R20

I paper pieced the ballons on sparkly paper I had in my stash and added some Stickle to my stamp. The paper is from an assortment stash I got at AC Moore so not sure who made it. The flowers are from Wild Orchid. 

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

Wild Orchid-Anything Goes
Tuesday Alchemy-Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments-Anything Goes






12 comments:

  1. Great card, that paper is really striking. Katy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is so super cute, love the dp and the flowers you added, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEk... she is so cute!! Great job coloring her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OO! Sparkly Balloons are the best!!!! lol Great Card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous fun card olivia.stunning colours and image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable! I love that Anya image too! Love your turquoise bling! :) Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card xxxx your colouring is awesome !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Love the fun colors and the sparkly balloons! Your coloring is GORGEOUS too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab image and a gorgeous card, love it :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute :) Thanks for entering the Wild Orchid Challenge this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderfully fun birthday card! Love how you've colored her up and the balloons look great. Thanks for joining us at CSD.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at WOC this week x

    ReplyDelete